Saturday, July 6, 2013

Overdue update...

Sorry I have been a terrible blogger. I've been staying busy with horse training and lessons.  I am going to be starting a part time job for the summer because I am worried about not having enough money to get down to Texas for the competition. I guess I shouldn't worry yet though.

Shadow is doing well. Though there is always that doubt in the back of my mind. I worry about entering the Legends division and being blown away. At the same time, if I don't do it I will never know if I was good enough to get there. I have to have my entry in by July 15. Time will tell. Luckily there will be a good practice show at an event in Madison called Taking the Reins. Hopefully that will give me a good idea of what to expect from her in September.

I am currently in Alabama for my brother's wedding so that's about the only reason I have time to blog. I am hoping to get some video some time soon.

No comments: