Thursday, August 12, 2010

Procrastination - New Art





I should be completing my work for the last 2 days of my Summer courses, but I think procrastinating is more fun. So, I decided to get some photos up of my latest artwork. I've added them to my sidebar, but I thought I'd include some larger versions as well. :-)

These are mostly just studies, done for fun. I like messing around with the bright colors. I have so many pastel colors that I don't get to use because I usually use pretty muted colors when I draw horses and dogs, so I decided to give them a try.

3 comments:

aurora said...

Wow these are awesome!! I like the bright colors, they work well.

Kerry said...

I love your colors on your art. Great work!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

The colors look great! They would look really nice in a house in Arizona with turquoise painted furniture and red cowboy boots on the floor.