Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Been a while...

Holy cow! I have been so busy I've just about forgotten about blogging. It's good to stay busy though... So, I am happy to say that I've got my sh*t together! I was finally contacted by someone from the TAA program and I've met with them twice. I was approved for schooling and I am now enrolled in some summer courses at UW-Whitewater! How exciting... well... sort of. I am not looking forward to the math class, but I HAVE to do it. I am going back to school to get my teaching license, so I suppose I should brush up on my math skills.

Anyway, other than that I've been riding A LOT... almost too much, if there is such a thing, ha. I'm not gonna talk a whole lot about the situation other than to say I'm helping a trainer ride colts. It's a really good experience for me and I'm learning tons. I look forward to applying some of the things I've learned on my own horses... haha, when I get a chance to ride them!

Well, I just wanted to give everyone an update since I've disappeared for a while. Hope you're all enjoying your horses and the nice weather (even though it's HOT)

1 comment:

aurora said...

Glad your keeping busy. Teaching is a great field to get into Jessie!