Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two Days Left

I woke up this morning and thought it was Friday. What a trick!

The weather yesterday was so nice. The thermometer in my car said it was 57 when I left work. I didn't get a chance to ride since I had dinner plans, with Aubrey, who is home from vet school for Spring Break. She brought her boyfriend and another friend home with her and they got to enjoy a ride yesterday. She took her pony, Chocolate, and Riskie and Remington out down the driveway. Ben got to ride Remington, and Emily rode Riskie. I hear my horses were both well behaved :-) Ben and Emily don't ride much, so I was happy my horses took care of them.

The next 5 days are going to be really busy for me, so I probably won't even notice I don't have a job until about Wednesday of next week! Tomorrow night, everyone from work is going out for drinks, so that should be fun. It's also Eric's birthday. We're going to celebrate that on Saturday and there's another surprise party we're going to as well. I'm also taking care of a friends horses and dogs on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Then, I've got Mustang practice on Sunday again! Monday I've got the vet coming out for spring vaccinations and coggins tests and then on Tuesday I've got a meeting for the TAA program! So... now you all know way more than you need to about what I'll be doing the next couple of days...

I also have to set up some temporary fencing to keep the horses off the pasture now and let it grow up. That will probably have to wait until Wednesday.

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Geez! It made me tired just reading the list of all the things you have to do. Hope you get some riding time in there.