Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it FRIDAY yet?

I am having a hard time believing it's only Tuesday... I want this week to be over with so BAD! Oh well, I need to stop whining and just get on with it... Just three more days...

In case you haven't noticed, Remington's the only one getting his picture up on my blog... that's because I've mostly been riding him this winter. So what's Risk been up to? Well she has been doing her best to teach the new boyfriend how to stay on a horse :-) They do pretty well together.

I have to give him credit for coming out in the cold to ride horses with me. Riding outside in the Wisconsin Winter is not for the faint of heart. Luckily Spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are in a happier place. I love your pics, and I know what a WI winter is like, my mom lives between Madison and Milwaukee.
Glad your back.
Stephanie
Indiana

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

A man that dedicated to riding! Lucky you!