Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Jennifer from How Did This Happen passed along this Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks, Jennifer.





I have to write 7 things about myself... hmmm... I always have a hard time coming up with interesting things about me, but I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll just catch you all up to speed on what's been going on since I stopped blogging.

1. I'm living with my mom now, and it's not so bad... except that she complains about my big, hairy dog.

2. Since our jobs are being sent out of the country, we are qualified for the Trade Act Adjustment program. We have the opportunity to go back to school, even if we already have a degree. They will pay for 2 years, so I am doing some research on what program I'd like to go into. Suggestions are welcome!

3. I've lost 30lbs since April of 2009. I am hoping to lose a few more before summer starts. I've been doing Jillian Michaels dvd's and really watching what I eat. It's worked well :-)

4. I am looking forward to the Midwest Horse Fair this April. I'll be participating with Remington in the Mustang breed demo again. Our group is going to play Horse Soccer. It should be FUN!

5. I love taking naps.

6. I am addicted to the Bejeweled Blitz game on Facebook.

7. I never thought I'd say that I wish I had more work to do at work. But, sitting here with nothing to do for 8 hours is not fun at all... just a few more days...

So, I am supposed to pass this along to 15 bloggers, but most of the blogs I've visited have already received it! So, if you haven't, and you'd like to participate, consider yourself awarded!

No comments: