Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back Again!

Hopefully you haven't all forgotten about me! I've been keeping up with everyone's blogs while I was away, but haven't made many comments. I hope to get back to that.

I have decided to leave my archives private for now... They are all saved as drafts. Maybe one day I will publish them again, but for now I'd like to leave them hidden.

As I said in my previous post... hopefully the next time you see me, things will be looking up, and they are. I won't go into too much detail now, but I am feeling good about things despite the situation I'm in. I am looking forward to a small break from work, and then I plan to go back to school to pursue a career that can't be sent to another country...

I am also hoping to do more artwork... watch the sidebar to the left for new artwork as it becomes available. If you're interested, email me to find out more!

Well I am going to keep this first post short, but I look forward to regular blogging again!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAHOO!!!
Welcome back Jesse!

nikki said...

Welcome back!!! Glad that things are looking up, and just think only around 20 more days till Spring then us northerners can start thawing out!! Doesn't get more up than that! :)

Hope the horses and everyone are doing good and have been keeping you busy in a good way.

Kara said...

Yay! And your new art looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Glad to see you back! And very glad things are going better. I love the new look, especially your artwork.

aurora said...

Welcome back, missed your blog. Glad things are going well!