Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, what a pointless day!

We should just get rid of Thursdays... go right from Wednesday to Friday... that would make me happy.

I gave Rem the morning off, it was wet and rainy this morning anyway. Andy called tonight, we have a group lesson on Sunday. I am excited to bring Remington. Even though that mare was nice to ride, there's nothing like riding your own horse. Un-athletic as he may be, I can't say that he doesn't try his heart out for me. That's all I can ask for, right?

More packing this weekend, maybe I'll accomplish more this time, since I already have all my boxes ready to go. I took next Friday off so hopefully I can be in with my mom by next weekend. Joe's parents are coming up to get him that weekend and I don't want to stay in the house by myself, it would just be too hard.

I want to say thanks to Jennifer for giving me a HUG! Just when I needed it :-)

Now I get to pass it on, and I know just the person...

Andrea at Mustang Saga has been through a lot lately, she deserves a gigantic hug!

2 comments:

aurora said...

Right, can't ask for more than that. BTW, I like your new header!

Can I assume it's Andy Chawala (sp?) you take lessons from? If so, I've heard great things about him as a trainer.

Good Luck with your move. I'm a firm believer things happen for a reason, altho it doesn't make change any easier.

Jessie said...

Yep, it is Andy Chwala. He is a great trainer, but you sometimes have to have a thick skin, because he is not afraid to tell it like it is, he doesn't sugar-coat anything. I have learned so much from him though, so it's well worth it.

I feel the same way you do, everything happens for a reason... it's just so hard to see why, while everything is falling apart, but I know I'll look back and it will all make sense... some day.