Thursday, July 9, 2009

I read it on the internet, so it MUST be true!

Sorry for the random title... forwarded emails annoy me greatly. I don't mind the jokes and the funny videos, but the political crap I can do without.

Anyway, I got to take Risk team roping tonight. It was fun even though she still needs work. I really like riding other people's broke rope horses so that I can figure out what it's supposed to feel like. Risk will get there, and she's already come so far without much work, but it takes consistency and that's not always easy.

Steve dragged the dummy around for me so I could work on my own roping skills, and that helped. I hadn't caught one all night before we practiced on the dummy, and after that I was able to catch some.

This week sure did fly by! I volunteered to take photos for the 4-H Horse and Pony show this weekend, but I'm not really looking forward to that. In the past I've done it and it's only been a 1 day show, but this year the show is both days, so my weekend is pretty much shot... I'll bring a book to read and work on my tan... which is stupid because I don't tan... I turn red and then pale again. *sigh*

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: