Monday, July 6, 2009

Cutest. Puppy. Ever.

I was just reminiscing about the days when my giant, hairy, smelly, whining Aussie was a wee pup. I miss being able to carry him around. He was seriously, the cutest puppy ever born... I don't care what you say!

Bask in the cuteness that is Puppy Caper...




I guess he did turn into a pretty handsome dog... but it's sad that they don't stay little for longer...




I haven't done much riding due to the ridiculous amount of mosquitos that have taken over the land. I did get on Risk and practiced throwing my rope and stopping. I just worked her along the driveway on the mowed grass. She did much better stopping while we rode away from the barn than she did going towards it... funny how that works, isn't it?

Going back to work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and another artist is on vacation this whole week so I've got lots to keep me busy. Having too much work to do usually makes the days go by much faster.

Well, I didn't have much to say in the first place so I'm going to end it here before things get random and out of control! Have a good week! Maybe something interesting will happen during mine and I'll have more to write about...

2 comments:

Paint Girl said...

OMG! Look at baby Caper! He is so adorable! I love puppy pictures, and especially Aussie puppy pictures! His color really did change as he got older, didn't it?
He does look a lot like my Bailey now!! Wow! And yes, he was the cutest puppy!!

Pony Girl said...

I love that coloring! It is hard to believe that they grow up so fast. I just saw baby bunnies at the feed store and they were SO adorable, I wanted one. But I know that it's that "cuteness" that gets me, I don't really need one, LOL!