Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blah

First of all, thanks for the encouraging comments regarding my last post. I appreciate the input greatly.

This week has been pretty crappy. It went downhill after Monday. Yesterday, Joe told me he was planning on heading back to Texas at the end of this month. So, I'll be moving in with my mom. Luckily she lives closer to my horses than I do, but at the same time, I feel like a bit of a failure having to move back in with her.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the subject because I'm still pretty upset about it. I've been keeping busy and riding every night after work. The weather hasn't been cooperating with me on that aspect either... It's been raining the last 2 days. I still ride though.

Next week I am going back to my regular 2nd shift hours (2pm to 10:30pm). My trainer told me he might need help riding horses, so I told him when I was back on my 2nd shift hours I could probably ride in the mornings. I am going to see how that goes, but if it's too much I'm going to try to get back on 1st shift at my regular job... The only reason I worked 2nd shift was because Joe worked those same hours... considering I won't have a boyfriend anymore I don't see any point in keeping those hours.

This weekend I don't have much planned as far as horse stuff goes... Aubrey's dad is headed to Michigan with the truck, so I can't haul anywhere. I will probably just pack my stuff up. Wow this is the most depressing post ever...

I am going to find things that make me laugh and add them...








This funny illustration is from a website I like to visit. You can email the artist any
phrase you want and he'll create a picture illustrating it.



Okay, I think that's enough for now. I hope the rest of the week goes better.

4 comments:

froglander said...

I hope things get better!

Pony Girl said...

Jess, don't feel bad about moving back in with mom, a lot of people have to do it. Heck I'm nearly 40, and there are times when I think I need to, LOL! Great funny clips, LOVE the cat one with the ribbons, OMG, that was too cute (and so true.) I need to get over to that site, every time someone posts one of their pics I just die laughing.
Anyway, keep your chin up, and things will get better!!

Tracey said...

Big hugs, Jess. You're going to be fine. I know...it's easy to say but the feelings are still there right now. There are worse things than living with mom. And Joe? He's simply not worth the depression. Have you listened to Reba McIntire's song, Strange? I don't like her as a rule but there's a line about "putting on one of those little black dresses, the kind that's so good at teaching lessons", I love it!

Kara said...

Definitely don't feel bad about moving back in with your mom...I'm staying with my parents right now too, and I'm 31! That's why we have family...they are a support network. And things will get better. We should try to get together sometime this fall. I'll be in Madison (probably super busy, but I'll make time!). I'd love to meet your horses! Or you could come visit me and us single girls could go out for a night on the town!