Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Weekend

Sorry I haven't got a real Choke update yet. I went out Sunday night and TJ wanted to watch football! What was I thinking?? Haha, no I knew he had planned on it, but I stopped by after my lesson with Remington so I could practice some tent pegging. We're supposed to get good at it by April so we can do it in our demo. Remington seemed to enjoy it, so that's good. Luckily, we worked on straight lines in our lesson, earlier in the day.

Anyway, I did at least ask about Choke, and she is doing well, of course! Tracy said she'd try to get some photos and video to me this week so that I can do a little update! I'll be sure to post as soon as I get some material!

Jennifer tagged me for this fun little list!

The Bucket List

Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not.

Things you have done during your lifetime.
( ) Gone on a blind date
( X ) Skipped school More often than I should have...
( ) watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( X ) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Hawaii
( X ) Been on a plane
( X ) Been lost
( X ) Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( X ) Played cops and robbers
( X ) Recently colored with crayon
( ) Sang Karaoke You couldn't pay me to do this...
( X )Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't I really need to work on this... damn donuts
( X ) Made prank phone calls
( ) Been down Bourbon St. in New Orleans
( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone
( X ) Blown bubbles
( X ) gone ice-skating
( X )Gone to the movies
( ) Been deep sea fishing
( \ ) Driven across the United States alone Not alone, but I have been from Wisconsin to California by car.
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Been sky diving Another thing you couldn't pay me to do...
( ) Gone snowmobiling
( )Lived in more than one country
( X ) Laid outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
( X ) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Ole Faithful Geyser
( ) Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
( )Been on a cruise
( )Traveled by train
( ) Traveled by motorcycle
( X ) Been horse back riding
( ) Ridden on a San Francisco Trolley
( X ) Been to Disneyland or Disney World
( ) Been to the top of an active volcano and seen hot lava
( ) Been in a rain forest
( ) Seen whales in the ocean
( ) Been to Niagara Falls
( X ) Ridden on an elephant
( ) Swam with dolphins

I suppose there's a lot I haven't done on this list... but that's okay with me :-)
Now, I think I will tag...

Andrea and Linda!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Yikes! That looks hard!! But I've got the "been horse back riding" thing down. I've always wished my boyfriends and now husband, would kiss me under the mistletoe, but apparently, that's just in the movies. You paid for a meal with all coins?!? And you skip school?!? In college, I always thought schedules were merely suggestions of when I may want to be there--or not.

I have a question for you, since it's a "bucket list", what would you put on there to do that you haven't done?

Keep up the good work with Remington.

Jessie said...

I should have thought to include that, Linda!

Obviously it's a horse related aspiration.

I'd like to hold my own on a mustang in a NRHA show.
I don't need to win, but I'd love to do really well against the Quarter Horses...

Pony Girl said...

Fun list!
Like the new look over here, too! Did you design it yourself? ;)

Linda said...

Has anyone ever gone that far on a Mustang? That would be COOL!!

Tracey said...

Thats a mighty long list!

Tent pegging...what an odd little sport to be sanctioned by the IFES.

Linda, Bobby Ingersoll won a futurity aboard a Kiger named Kiger Cougar. There have also been a handful of others to make it big.

Jessie said...

Thanks for the compliment on my layout Pony Girl!

I did design it myself. I was doing a little research on blogger backgrounds and found that you can use one's that you've created as long as it's a JPEG of a certain size. So, I went ahead and did the background you see in Adobe Illustrator.

Tracey, thanks for answering Linda's question, I wasn't sure of how many people have actually ridden Mustangs in the big shows...