Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moving Right Along...

Well, TJ has been busy with Choke since my last visit (only 2 days ago!!)

Tracy sent over some photos of what they've been up to.


On day 2 Choke learned to wear a blanket in preparation for our forecasted frigid temperatures and wind chills in the negative teens and twenties...


Choke, there's no time for games! You've got things to learn and deadlines to meet!!!

...back to business on day 3

The best for last! I love the look on Choke's face in this photo. She looks a little unsure, but that is the same look Luna was giving Aubrey the first time she had a rider on her back. "Are you sure you're supposed to be up there??"

Before I left on Sunday, Tracy had told me TJ wouldn't wait long to climb aboard. We decided it was a guy thing... Climbing on a wild horse and riding as soon as possible... Don't get me wrong, Tracy was on her own mustang pretty quick last year, but us girls like to take our time when it comes to this mustang training thing :-)

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Oye...what is with those boys? They sure do seem to be in a hurry, don't they? That's okay...we girls catch 'em in the end :)

Shannon said...

Haven't most of the challenge winners been women? kinda proves the old slow and steady theory ...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be reading your blog agian. I orderd my tickets for April, it will be here fast. Keep up the writing. Nancy

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Nancy, if you look at the top of your screen you should see a link called "Dashboard". If you click on that there should be an option to "Edit Photo".

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if there's another way!

Jessie said...

Or, you could click on your name, which will bring you to your profile page, and then click "Edit Profile" and there should be a way to upload a Profile Picture.

Nancy said...

Thanks!!! Where did you get the big soccer ball??

Jessie said...

The big soccer ball belongs to Tracy Porter, I'm not sure where she got it, but I can find out and let you know!

Linda said...

Yeah, the boys like a challenge, it appears. But I also think horses feel their extra weight and respect it a bit more.

Jessie said...

Linda, you have a point, I never thought of it that way... though I'm no lightweight :-)