Saturday, December 20, 2008

And the winner is...

Tracey of Mustang Diaries! Tracey, if you'll please email me at: jessica dot willyerd at gmail dot com with your painting choice and your shipping address, I'd be glad to get it in the mail on Monday!

Thank you all for entering!

Many of you asked if I knew anyone competing in the Midwest Mustang Challenge this year, and so far I only know of a few....

Siobhan will be blogging about her experience in the challenge at Spinnin & Slidin, Lopin & Dreamin.

I talked to Tracy Porter, who competed last year and her friend TJ Clibborn will be in the challenge. He competed in the Ft. Worth competition and did pretty well. I am close enough that I could probably stop by and get some updates on their progress.

That is all I know for now, and until they get a list posted of all the trainers, I probably won't know much else.

Well, Aubrey is home and we've got about 10 inches of snow on the ground, so we're going to take some photos of the ponies today. I'll share when I get home!

3 comments:

The Mane Point said...

Big snow all over!

Subtle hints . . . . you can leave for Santa:

HOLIDAY SHOPPING FOR HORSE LOVERS


8-)

PalyReiner said...

Thanks for the congratulations, I'm so excited!

Tracey said...

I won??? Wow! Thank you, Jessie!