Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas...

Here are a few of the photos from Saturday.


Rem, bucking and playing in the snow. I saw both him and Luna slip and flop over on their sides while they were playing. It was pretty funny.


An artistic shot of Chocolate that Aubrey took.


Luna


Saturday night Aubrey volunteered to back Luna for me. I said go for it! I'm still too fat
to climb up on her :-)


Luna was good, but a little nervous. Rem was making all kinds of noise because he thought he should have some attention, so Luna was a little distracted. I don't have any photos of it, but Aubrey did get all the way on. I was the anchor so my hands were occupied!

I went into work a little early today and was lucky enough to be able to leave early with the rest of the office! YAY! I don't have to go back to work until next Monday. I am going to go take advantage of the afternoon and nap... how exciting.

I hope everyone has a great holiday!

1 comment:

Pony Girl said...

Aren't naps wonderful? :)
Looks like the horses are enjoying the snow and Luna is progressing nicely in her training. How lucky you are to have an indoor arena to ride in! Happy holidays!