Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bad blogger!

That's what I am...

I'm sorry it's been so long, and thanks for all the comments on my drawing! I really appreciate all of them.

Not much to report here... Remington and the girls have been enjoying the last days of Summer eating their freshly cut hay and nibbling on the remains of our pastures.

Aubrey is at Michigan State University now (for vet school), with her horse Belle. I hauled Belle to her new home on Sunday. Driving a truck and trailer through Chicago is not something I'd like to do on a regular basis. Luckily when Belle was in the trailer there wasn't much traffic (it was 4 am!) On the way back with the empty trailer was when we ran into quite a bit of traffic.

I wish I would have taken photos, the boarding stable Belle is at is a really nice place. It has a pretty large indoor and nice roomy stalls. It's also on a nice quiet road and there are only a few other boarders beside Aubrey.

Fall is approaching fast, my favorite time for riding!! We just need to get through August.. probably my least favorite time to be outside because my allergies get so bad in this month. If my nose isn't stuffed up, it's running, itchy, and I can't stop sneezing!! My eyes also are constantly itchy. *sigh*

I will try to be better about blogging from now on. Especially since Aubrey is away. I'll have to get some photos up of her pony here at home so that she can keep an eye on her :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie! That's great that Aubrey is continuing her education but a bit lonely for you! Any time you want to ride, let me know. I can trailer China over or you can bring one of yours over to my place. I'm at Ron and Denise's every 8 weeks for farrier visits too! If you want to ride, if you don't have my info still, ask Denise and she'll give it to you.
Cindi