Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rem meets a steer...sort of







Okay, so it wasn't a real steer, but it was a good experience!

Aubrey and I trailered Remington and Belle over to my uncle's place to ride. He offered to pull the roping dummy around on his 4-wheeler for Rem to track. He did really good, and handled the 4-wheeler really well. I was surprised he wasn't more scared of it after seeing his reaction to cars the last time I ponied him on the road...he wasn't thrilled with them to say the least. This 4-wheeler was just fine though, especially since all it seemed to do was run away from him.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooooo....you need a hydra bull, too!

http://hydrabull.com/videos.htm

I'm also in need of a steer. I tried the pig, it didn't work out so well, lol!!!!

Pony Girl said...

That was great! I'm impressed. I would love to do something like this with my horse.
I suppose I could try goat-roping, we've got some of those around here! ;)