Monday, July 14, 2008

Finished Drawing



I've had this drawing finished for a while now, but just needed some time to make sure I didn't want to do anything more with it. I am happy with it though, and hope that Mike and AnnMarie are as well!

Now I've got to get going on that painting again!


Remington is doing good these days. He's enjoying his time with Luna, his new girlfriend. She has to stay with him now because she is quite the escape artist and refuses to stay in the 3 strands of wire in the back pasture. It's good for Rem though, he finally has a buddy... They get along like peas in a pod, really. They even share their grain and eat out of the same hay pile!

8 comments:

Katee said...

I'm glad that Rem has a friend. I'm not sure why, but I was really surprised at how generous my mustang was about sharing his food with his pasture mates. I guess I anticipated that coming from the wild where food tends to be scarce that he would jealously guard his food. Not true. He willing shares with his buddies.

jesterjigger said...

Great drawing, you managed to capture a lot of personality in it. Nice style too.

My cats are a lot better about sharing their food than my horse is, she thinks it's hers, hers, hers!

Linda Reznicek said...

Wow. You're really talented at drawing horses--they're not easy to get either. I should know--I can't even draw a stick figure horse!! But I do collect a lot of horse art and sculpture, so I can tell a good one when I see it. :)

Pony Girl said...

Your drawing turned out really great, Jessie! I'm always impressed by artists who are able to make a horse look so REAL, like it was a photograph!!

batman104 said...

I think the pic is great. How much to get you to do one for me.

Callie said...

Wow, That turned out beautiful! What a thoughtful thing to do!

Strawberry Lane said...

Wonderful drawing! What talent! So glad Remington has a sweetheart!

Nancy said...

Where have you been? We miss reading about you and Rem.
Have you heard if they are having the Mustang Challenge next year.
Did you give them the picture yet.I'm sure they loved it.