Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy weekend ahead

As I stated in my comments, I have been just plain lazy these past few weeks! Lazy about blogging, lazy about painting, and even a little lazy about working my horses. Hopefully that won't bite me in the butt tomorrow, because I am taking Rem and my mare, Riskie, to the annual open 4-H show tomorrow.

I am only going to do a few classes, showmanship and trail, but that's plenty for me. I just show for fun, so I try not to do too many classes, especially ones that I know I will probably place poorly in!

I will be sure to get an update up on Sunday to let you all know how Rem does on his first outing since the horse fair!

1 comment:

Pony Girl said...

That sounds like fun! I did not realize that 4-H held open show classes, for adults? Hmm. Might be worth checking into.
I get the lazy thing, girl! I'm on summer break and after going, going, going all year, I spent a few days being lazy and didn't know what to do with myself. But now I'm getting a little TOO comfortable with it, lol!