Thursday, May 15, 2008



Nuzzling Muzzles was kind enough to pass on the 'I heart your blog' award to me! Of course the best part about these awards is not receiving them, but passing them along.
I will start with the Mustang Diaries. Tracey always has wonderful photos and entertaining posts. She was quite an inspiration for me to start my own blog! I lurked around her place for quite some time because she seemed to have so much info on the Extreme Mustang Makeover.



Next I will have to pass it along to Mikey because she keeps me laughing. If I am having a bad day, I can usually count on her posts to put a smile back on my face.



And my final award recipient is Callie from MidwestHorse. I always look forward to her posts, and they've often inspired my own entries. Not to mention, Callie's great in person as well. We were able to meet at the Midwest Horse Fair!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Thanks, Jessie, I'll have to get this posted as both you and Mrs.Mom, sent me this nice award!

Mikey said...

thank you so much! That's fantastic.
What have you been up to? I hope out riding.
We're gearing up here to go get the mustang in a couple weeks. I'm not going.. I have to hold the fort. But Wade has promised he'll take pictures.
Can't wait to watch it up close and personal, and hopefully see you there in TX!

Rising Rainbow said...

Congrats on your award. Does that mean your "material" gets an extra pat or maybe even a carrot. I'm sure that Remington would really appreciate that.