Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy to be Home

Just thought I'd let you all know that Remington is so happy to be home. The grass is turning green and the trees are budding FINALLY!! Poor Remington was probably beginning to think he'd been moved to the North Pole.

Here he is tearing it up in the arena. I hadn't clipped his feathers for the show, but I went ahead and did that today. A lot of the mustangs had their feathers clipped and I thought it looked pretty sharp.











And just a couple photos from the event of the walk through and the crowd for the finals.



10 comments:

NANCY said...

He looks good. You can see how happy he is.

Cory Houtakker said...

Remington sure is looking happy to be home.

Anonymous said...

Jessie,
It was great to see you and Remington at the Fair this past weekend. I'm glad everything worked out for you 2!
Cindi

Nancy said...

Jess, I found a cool web site davidcramer.com look at the wild horses pics # 29 could it be? thought you would like them. Nancy

Tracey said...

Jessie, those are great shots of Rem! Must be nice to have spring finally arrive after such a snow bound winter, eh?

Pony Girl said...

Wow, Remington looks so happy to be back home! He's such a pretty boy, I can't believe it. I bet you are happy to be home, too! I'm sure you'll be thinking of that weekend for months to come. So many great experiences!!

Callie said...

I'm so glad you got to keep him. He looks happy to be home!

nativetxan said...

Remy looks beautiful AND happy! :)
Y'all have had quite a ride and now can relax and enjoy each other!! (I gotta say, I don't know HOW y'all manage in all that snow-brrrrr!) Bet you are real glad it's gone for now!
Jamie

jules said...

He really does look happy to be home - the king of all he surveys. He's such a beautiful boy & I'm happy beyond words that you got to bring him home & he's truly yours. The Colberts must be very special people, what a beautiful thing to do for you two, & for Jessi & Nash.

Looking forward to more of your adventures with Rem - so glad you're going to keep blogging!

Strawberry Lane said...

That Remington is one handsome guy!
How great to finally have Springtime, again!