Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Run Remington Run!

Remington got some more turnout today after our ride. I was able to ride outside, and even got some loping in thanks to the frozen ground. Imagine that, no snow and no mud, what a concept! It won't last though.

Maybe you've noticed some new widgets alongside my blog? Well those are thanks to Steve, from ThePowerGuides. He was kind enough to set up a widget that displays the latest 5 posts from the Mustang Challenge bloggers. There is also a blog roll for the Challenge trainers in both the Midwest and Western states competitions. Hopefully the list will grow with the coming Wyoming and Fort Wort competitions!!

Here are a few... well, more than a few photos from today. I played around in Photoshop with a couple of them. Enjoy!




If that's not a smile, I don't know what is!
Caper is one happy dog, now that Spring has finally arrived.









Taking a break from all that running to look for the girls and munch on some dead grass.



3 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for visiting Henry and I at the Blog Jessie!

I can't tell ya how much I've enjoyed watching you and Rem work together!! Are you sure you don't have room for one more?? :)

Tracey said...

Love that first photo shopped pic of Remi! Way cool.

I know what you mean about it not lasting long...the mud and snow, that is. I feel your pain. My round pen is getting worse and I'm not even using it to work horses in, just turning Sandy out for a few minutes while I clean. We're getting snow here today :(

Jessie said...

Christy, I didn't know Henry was a roan, where have I been!?! The last photo I saw of him, I thought he was a solid bay and now you've got new photos of a roany pony!! Well I like his new spring coat!

Tracey, look what your comment has inspired! A sweatshirt! I am sorry to hear about your snow, I believe we are due for some more tomorrow... go figure.