Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Any Interest in sweatshirts??

Before I order my sweatshirt, I thought I would see if anyone else might be interested in them, that way I could get them all at once. I found this site that lets you design your own shirt, so I figured I needed one :-) I am planning on ordering hooded sweatshirts, the cost is $44. I think if I order them by the end of this week I should have them by Midwest Horse Fair.

You can email me if you would like one and we can figure out how to go about getting them ordered and paid for. My email address is:
j e s s i c a . w i l l y e r d @ g m a i l . c o m


Here is what I had in mind...

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cool design, Jess! Hope you get some interest =)

Midlife Mom said...

Hi I just popped over from Callie's place, she gave you a good shout out! Great work that you are doing and I wish you well in the upcoming competition! Stop by and see my guys sometime if you get a chance!

Callie said...

Cool idea, I'll have to think about it, though, cuz I need a new winter blanket for Misty, some ariat clogs for work and a decent saddle blanket!

Jessie said...

Thanks Tracey!

Glad you stopped in Midlife Mom!

Callie, I love the Ariat Clogs, I've got my pair on right now :-) They are money well spent!

jules said...

Go Jessie & Remy !!! This is so exciting, you guys just blow my tiny mind :) What you do, & the bond you develop & how you work together ... *sniffle* [ok so I'm a sook]

Wish I could take him, he is such a honey ... Bugger quarantine laws!

PS - love the idea of the hoodies, but - you know, white may not be such the best idea around muddy snotty horses? Hee ...

Jessie said...

Thanks Jules!!

I know what you mean about the white, so I am wondering if I can get a different color and have white text. Perhaps Royal Blue? I still need to call someone from that company...