Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sorry I haven't been updating...

My camera girl is in Michigan until tomorrow night, so no new photos until then. We have been working on several new things this week, but still no cantering. I am hoping to accomplish that soon.

On Saturday we are going to Signature Arabians for the Mustang Play Day! I am really excited and look forward to seeing Jessi, Rebecca, Tracy and their mustangs! It will be a blast, and Aubrey will be along for the ride, so videos and photos will be in order!

3 comments:

Dena Plendl said...

How fun! Tell Rebecca that I said "hello". She picked up her Mustang the same time I did. She is great and Signature Arabians has been a great sponsor and friend for her. Are you taking Remington?

Jessie said...

Hi Dena!

Yes, Remington is coming along! I will be sure to tell Rebecca hello for you!

Jessica Schmitt said...

Heck yea jess i am so excited too it should be great!