Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fort Worth Extreme Mustang Makeover




The application for the Fort Worth Competition is now online!! If anyone out there thinks this Mustang training business looks like fun, send in your application!!
This competition will have 200 trainers competing for a purse of $50,000!!! There will also be different training divisions this time. They are Star, Idol, and Legend. That is a pretty cool idea, if you ask me! Gives pretty much anyone a chance to really do well.

We are in the middle of a snow storm here in Southern Wisconsin. We are expecting 12 + inches. Work has been canceled (at least 1st shift, haven't heard about 2nd) so I am hoping to get out to the barn, but how? I will have to call Aubrey... she can pick me up in her 4WD Dodge truck!

5 comments:

Katee said...

All of that snow is missing us and it sounds like a whopper! I think you're doing a great job despite the weather being mostly uncooperative.

Jessie said...

Thanks Katee!

I am so sick of this snow!! You are lucky it's missing you. It seems to just hang over us. So much for trailering anywhere anytime soon!

PaintedPromise said...

wow Jessie i just noticed the name on your list, Mike Cross - while i have not met them personally, they have a yahoogroup for their rescue which i have been a member of for a couple of years now... so i am also following their mustang story. small world huh?

Jessie said...

Wow, very small world indeed!

They are doing great with Cheveyo, and also doing a great job of documenting!

I have to admit, I am jealous of you, Susan. I only wish I were in Arizona right now!!!

Tracey said...

I see there's another regional challenge being planned as well, and it's in Wyoming.

Don't you just love the poster for the EMM coming up?