1. As some of you might have noticed, I am NOT a professional horse trainer, I am an artist! I have a full time job working 2nd shift as a production artist, but I am also a fine artist. Here is some of my work...
I do commissions, but I will not have any free time until the end of April.
2. I am an active participant in the Midwest Horse Fair. I have ridden in the Mustang Pride demo and been a volunteer for mounted patrol. This year I will once again ride in the Mustang breed demo on a horse named Walker. He is owned by a friend and trainer who has helped me out a great deal in learning how to train horses.
3. When I was 8 I was bit in the face by a horse and had to have stitches, I still have the scar.
4. My first horseback riding lessons were saddleseat, but these days all I ride is western.
5. One of the reasons I went to the UW-River Falls was because they had an Intercollegiate Horse Showing team. I was on it my freshman year and then became too poor to go to the shows!!
6. Some of you may not know that I will not be bidding on Remington come April 20. As much as I'd like to keep him, I can not afford 3 horses! So... if anyone out there wants a great horse, come bid on Remington!
7. I am now an honorary member of a group called Hags on Nags!
And here's a picture of Remington's 3rd ride! Just ignore my stupid rubber boots...
And here is Chocolate, in desperate need of a bridle path clipping! Chocolate is a BLM Mustang from California. She is owned by my friend, Aubrey. I always tease her that Cocoa is really a burro because of her HUGE ears! She is only 13 hands!
One more photo of some hungry barn cats!!