Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Trailer Loading 101

Today was really warm out, 40 degrees, (even though it's supposed to get down to -5 tonight) so everything was melted! It was a perfect day for learning how to trailer load. We backed the trailer down to the barn so that Remington would at least be in a familiar area and wouldn't have any distractions.


I thought he would load pretty easily after all that work on the bridge, but I wasn't expecting him to act like he'd been doing it his entire life! I was very proud of him! I even tied him in and closed a divider. He stood like a champ.


And of course I have to add the obligatory dog picture... MONKEY PILE ON CAPER!


4 comments:

Britni said...

Great job! And I love your dogs!!

Tracey said...

No snow? Oh, how jealous I am! We're slick as snot on a door knob here. Can hardly wait for this stuff to clear up. Thankfully, our bad weather only lasts two weeks as a general rule, so we should be looking forward to rain (if that's any better, lol!)

Remington is doing great. I'll bet you're real pleased, Jessie!

Jessie said...

Thanks Britni!

Tracey, you don't have to be jealous for long! We've got snow now, and a winter storm warning! I love Wisconsin...

Rising Rainbow said...

Cool! The dogs look like they are having a blast.