Monday, January 21, 2008

A new blogger!


Some of you might recall my first post talking about the trip down to Ewing with my friend, Jess Schmitt. She has finally gotten around to starting up a blog about her mustang, National Treasure (Nash).



Just thought I'd spread the word, because it's just so much fun to see all the mustangs moving right along!


Today I made an appointment with the farrier for Remington's feet...

Whether he's ready or not he's going to get a trim. He was really good about letting me get the ice balls out of his feet, so I'm hoping he can handle it. I am going to get under him and hold him the way a farrier would in these next couple days so by Thursday he should know what to expect.
I'll let you know how it goes, wish us luck!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Congrats on getting the feet up, Jessie!